School Lunch And How it Inflicts The Students

Caption.
Back to Article
Back to Article

Caption.

Caption.

Photographer

Caption.

Photographer

Photographer

Caption.

Evan Wynn

Students at Springfield Honors Academy are repulsed by the lunch but are forced to eat because there are few other options. They took a survey that proved that this Monday. 

Students at Springfield Honors Academy want different choices in their drink and they want to have more diversity with their food choices.

In the poll took Monday, about 37 percent of students said they only eat lunch once or twice a week. The food at the school is disliked about 40 percent.  

A student Alijah Daniels, said “I don’t think so, but it may”. This was the answer to a question that said, Do you think the survey that you have taken may influence the choices that the school give you lunch.

The data represented above, may be off by 4.1 percent margin of error. The convinced level  95 percent. There are an eligible 137 students that took the survey. Margin of error is how close we could get to the exact percentile. Also the convinced level is how sure we are that the numbers are correct. 

The students of Springfield Honors Academy felt that they should have more variety on what they choose to eat and drink. 

This shows how people in Springfield Honors Academy feel about the survey and how it may help them decide what they want for lunch. 

As said from a student, Derrick James, “The lunch situation will not be solved. We will get fed the same thing but different days”. 

In the lunch of Springfield Honors academy, they get fed the same thing all over Springfield. It is not just a SHA thing it is a state wide epidemic. 

The survey took the other day, about 40.4 percent said they do not enjoy it. This tells the school system that no one enjoys the lunch they give them. 

In the average amount of students about 37.1 percent eats lunch on average about one to two days a week. Even though they said they don’t like it, they still have to eat it.